We have a sharp appreciation for the pitfalls involved in managing the employment relationship. The parties are best protected when there are clear written policies that are communicated to the employees by trained professionals. These policies set out guidance, boundaries and expectations that shape the relationship and the obligations of the involved parties.
Our firm can assist with:
- Wage, hour, and overtime issues
- Handbooks, policies, evaluations
- Compliance with other federal and state employment laws (ADA, FMLA, FLSA)
- Executive severance / employment contracts
- Employment and compliance issues including hiring, personnel management, progressive disciplinary processes and procedures, termination or separation.